From powder days in the trees to bluebird groomer runs, the Volcom Women's Winrose Insulated Jacket is prepared to keep you comfortable through every snow-slashing turn. The V-Science 2-layer shell reliably blocks wind and water, yet remains breathable so you don't end up spending all day in cold, sweaty layers. Synthetic insulation works to trap your precious body heat, ensuring you stay warm even when the temperatures plummet. You can cinch the hood down to ward off wind chill on your face, while an adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket. A mid-thigh length not only adds extra coverage from cold chairlifts, but it also provides a stylish, flattering silhouette.
- Technical hardshell for warm laps around the mountain
- Two-layer membrane offers breathable protection from the elements
- Synthetic insulation traps valuable body heat for all-day warmth
- Critically taped seams ensure no moisture reaches layers
- Adjustable hem, hood, cuffs, and powder skirt keep the cold out
- Mid-thigh length and shirt hem add extra coverage from wind and snow