The Volcom Women's TTT Sock is a lightweight and comfy offering for tearing up the whole mountain while staying relatively warm and comfortable so you can go from first chair to last call. The tri-blend synthetic fabric is sweat wicking lightweight for balmy spring days and will dry out quick over a backcountry yurt's wood stove. Plus the TTT is a fundraising collaboration for the Boarding for Breast Cancer Foundation so every purchase puts a little bit of cash toward an important cause.
- A lightweight sock for skiing and snowboarding
- Tri-blend is sweat wicking and quick drying
- Cushion features yield a more comfortable fit
- Stay-up cuff keeps them in place and cuts slippage
- B4BC partner—Raises money for breast cancer foundation