Featuring a soft perforated upper to maximize breathability this model is very comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional footwear to a more minimalist approach. The thin sole construction lets you feel your run connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
- Weighs 4.8 oz.
- 2 mm EVA insole with anti-microbial Drilex sockliner
- 4 mm EVA midsole
- 2.5 mm-thick rubber sole
- Polyester lycra stretch mesh upper with microfiber
- Vibram VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight shock absorption cushioning for maximum energy conservation
- Vibram XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact and grip across lug surfaces; XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces
- Vibram MONT compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering treking acrobatic works and motorbike racing; MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures