With a thoughtful design that focuses on use the Psiphon SL Pant's material patterning and features are specifically selected for multi pitch climbs. Made from Cresta a stretch woven nylon the Psiphon SL provides the high level of abrasion resistance climbers require and offers stretch performance for freedom of movement on the rock. The material also has a high level of air permeability. This allows air to circulate for effective thermal regulation and moisture management in high exertion situations and warmer conditions. The hand pockets are lined with mesh to further increase airflow if needed.
- Activity: Rock Climbing
- Trim fit Straight leg
- SL | Super Light: Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection performance and/or packability but with the right amount of durability.
- Technical: Weather resistant Breathable Lightweight and Durable
- Construction: Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility and Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Pocket Configuration: Two rear pockets Thigh pocket with zip and Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
- Cresta89% nylon 11% elastane. Lightweight breathable stretchy fabric with a smooth hand