Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
For the first time ever, you can have air permeability with a waterproof membrane. The North Face has taken over the top to a new meaning with its FUTURELIGHT Technology. The Summit L6 Down Belay Parka features this one-of-a-kind technology as an overlay in key zones to keep you warm and dry as you belay in cold conditions.
- Ultralight 2L overlay provides targeted waterproof protection
- Trusted nylon Pertex fabric throughout the body and lining is durable and extremely lightweight
- Higher-denier liner fabric on bottom panel provides durability and protection from gear
- 800 fill ProDown retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Offset baffle stitch eliminates cold spots
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Tricot-lined collar and hand pockets for added warmth
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON center front zip
- Snap-back feature at center front keeps bottom of parka close to your body for ultimate warmth retention when you,re belaying
- Internal, zippered chest pocket
- Exposed, VISLON hand pocket zips with raised placement are more comfortable when you,re wearing a harness
- Quick-pull zipper pullers are easy to use when you,re wearing gloves
- Two large internal, mesh drop pockets
- Internal, stretch-knit cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes interior clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Relaxed fit "“ designed for climbing
- Avg Weight: 670 G (23.63 Oz)
- Center Back: 29.5"
- Body And Lining: 10D X 10D 25 G/M² Pertex Quantum GL100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lower-Body Lining: 20D X 20D 35 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Overlay: 7D X 7D 26 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop With DWR Finish
- Insulation: 800 Fill ProDown With Water Repellency; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union