Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
"Futurelight is the holy grail of breathable-waterproof fabrics. I,ve never had a jacket with a softer hand feel, more breathability and better protection from the elements. This is the jacket we,ve all been waiting for." -Jimmy Chin, The North Face Athlete
Worn by Hilaree Nelson and Jim Morrison on their historic descent of Lhotse Couloir, the L5 FUTURELIGHT Jacket defies expectations with the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection. 3D ergonomic patterning delivers more flexibility and the confidence you need for grueling uptracks and descents.
- 3D ergonomic patterning
- FUTURELIGHT 3L fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 100% windproof fabric
- No shoulder seams for comfort with a pack
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- Perforated tricot at chin guard allows for breathability and comfort
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON center front zip
- Two large alpine chest pockets with exposed, matte PU zips
- One horizontal, bellowed hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Two large internal, mesh drop pockets
- One horizontal, internal hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Velcro cuff tabs
- Internal elastic thumb-loop cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Drop-tail hem
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Oversize cord locks at hood and hem are easy to use when you,re wearing gloves
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Standard Fit "“ Designed for climbing
- Avg Weight: 660 G (23.28 Oz)
- Center Back: 31"