Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
FUTURELIGHT is The North Face's most advanced breathable-waterproof technology.
Delivering the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection, Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT bibs are designed to defy the toughest elements. 3D ergonomic patterning gives you the mobility and confidence needed for grueling summits and the pucker-inducing couloir on the way back down.
- 3D ergonomic patterning
- FUTURELIGHT 3L fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 100% windproof fabric
- Low-profile bib for snowdrift protection
- Attached, adjustable suspenders
- Elastication at back waistband with adjustable snap tabs
- Color-coded snaps at waistband make the garment easier to put on when the weather suddenly gets worse
- Horizontal chest pocket features double-pouch stow pocket and exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) zip
- Exposed, two-way, matte PU, full-length side zips
- Two bellowed thigh pockets with exposed, matte PU zips
- Gear loops on inside of thigh pockets
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Military hem
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for a seamless fit with boots
- Kevlar kickpatches provide increased durability
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Standard Fit "“ Designed for climbing
- Avg Weight: 640 G (22.57 Oz)
- Inseam: Regular 32.5"
- Body: 70D X 70D 159 G/M² FUTURELIGHT, 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane
Kickpatches: 170D X 30D Keprotec85% Nylon, 15% Kevlar With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish