Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The North Face Mossbud Swirl Jacket is a fall jacket for warmth in and out of the city. Fun at the park, school days and hike days - this reversible jacket offers a wind- and water-resistant recycled polyester taffeta side as well as a high-pile silken fleece side. Change out her look depending on her mood or the weather, staying warm all the while.
- Fully reversible
- Horizontal quilting throughout the body on outer
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets on outer
- Welt hand pockets on reverse
- Full-zip jacket offers zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- Avg Weight: 680 g (23.9 oz)
- Center Back: 21.5"
- solid and print outer body: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- heather outer body: 40D x 55D 72 g/m² 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- reverse body: 360 g/m² 100% polyester textured, high-pile Silken fleece
- insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester