The North Face took its best-selling all-weather jacket and reinvented it with a longer length and elevated features to create the Resolve Parka II. The encased-elastic detail at side waist adds a bit of feminine flair and accentuates your figure.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with mesh lining
- 100% windproof
- Updated fit and design
- Improved shaping
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Encased-elastic detail at side waist
- Covered, zippered hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Avg Weight: 455 G (16 Oz)
- Length From Center Back: 29"
- Materials: 70D 106 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon Ripstop
- Body Lining: 78 G/M² 100% Polyester Knit
- Hood And Sleeve Lining: 75D 67 G/M² 100% Polyester Woven