Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The North Face Powder Guide Jacket is versatile, warm and it has a cool technical design. This jacket is designed for outdoor athletes looking to ski and snowboard. The Gore-Tex fabric provides weather protection and waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The Powder Guide features include a helmet-compatible hood, four-way-stretch powder skirt that keeps snow and cold out, wrist gaiters, and plenty of zippered pockets to hold your essentials.
- Standard fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal, stretch goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Waterproof exposed zips
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black Insulation 60% Recycled Polyester: 100 G In Body; 80 G In Hood And Sleeves And Below Powder Skirt
- Lining: 40D X 40D 53 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Main Body and Underside of Upper Sleeves: 78D X 156D 147 G/M² GORE-TEX 2L100% Nylon
- Hood, Top Of Upper Sleeves, Lower Sleeves and Cuffs: 167D X 333D 185 G/M² GORE-TEX 2L100% Polyester