Lightweight, convertible, UPF protection - what more could you want in a hiking pant? The Paramount Convertible Pants by The North Face give you everything you need for variable conditions during seasonal transations.
- Standard fit
- Mid rise
- Zip-off legs for converting pants to 9" shorts
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable snap-tab closure
- Belt loops
- Zip-fly with exposed snap front closure
- Two open pockets in front and two in back
- Concealed-zip pocket on right side
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Avg Weight: 340 G (12 Oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabric: 75D X 170D 165 G/M² 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex With FlashDry-XD