The North Dome 2 Stretch Wind Jacket is a lightweight, climbing-oriented spring jacket offers movement-friendly, wind-resistant fabric with underarm gussets for added mobility.
- Standard fit
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with micro-elastic binding and back adjustment
- Exposed, reverse-coil, two-way center front zip with internal draft flap
- Stretch fabric with integrated underarm gussets for maximum range of motion
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets with harness-friendly placement
- Stows in chest pocket
- Micro-elastic binding at cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Center Back: 29.125"
- Fabrics: 40D 123 g/m² WindWall®—88% nylon, 12% elastane woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish