The Mountain Sweatshirt Pullover Anorak offers a unique three-layer composition: a lightweight, stretch-woven top layer; a warmth-retaining stretch insulation layer; and a knit internal lining. It was built with one thing in mind – keep you warm and offer unmatched style in any cold-weather adventure.
- Stand collar
- Quarter-length center front snap placket
- Kangaroo pocket with reverse-coil-zip top pocket and open-entry hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Quilted with three layers: a lightweight, stretch-woven top layer; a warmth-retaining stretch insulation layer; and a knit internal lining
- Standard fit
- Avg Weight: 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Center Back: 24"
- Body: 30D x 20D 67 g/m² 82% polyester, 18% elastane woven with FlashDry™ and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 50D 93 g/m² 100% polyester knit
- Insulation: 65% polyester, 35% recycled polyester