Built to withstand the elements on the tough days in the backcountry, this superlight, breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ jacket features a simple but streamlined design for more flexibility and protection as you skin up to fresh lines.
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we’ve added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way center front zip
- Two #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, pack-friendly chest pockets/vents with radio loops
- Pack-compatible, #3 YKK® AquaGuard® chest zip gives access to the interior of the jacket
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro® closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch mini powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Avg Weight: 520 G (18.34 Oz)
- Center Back: 30.5"
- Fabric: 40D X 40D 110 G/M² FUTURELIGHT, 95% Recycled Nylon, 5% Elastane Ripstop With Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish