Last season The North Face redefined the future of waterproof adventure gear. Turning it up another notch for spring and summer, the newly crafted Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ jacket is super packable and offers the lowest breathability to waterproof ratio on the market. If you’re on the fence about an upgrade, make the jump today!
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Laminated storm flap with snap closure at hem covers the center front zip
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Center Back: 28.25"
- Fabrics: solid: 50D 96 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% recycled polyester woven with tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish; heather: 35D x 20D 106 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% polyester with tricot backer and DWR finish