Last season The North Face redefined the future of waterproof adventure gear. Turning it up another notch for spring and summer, the newly crafted Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Full-Zip Pants are super packable and offer the lowest breathability to waterproof ratio on the market.
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Partial elastic waistband with flat-bonded front
- Full-length, covered side zips
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) back pocket zip
- Shock cord loop in back pocket for improved packability
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, snap-tab closure at hem
- Kick patches for added durability
- Standard fit; straight leg
- Avg Weight: 410 G (14.46 Oz)
- Inseam options: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabrics: 50D 96 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% recycled polyester with tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish