An elevated take on the previous model, the Aconcagua II Jacket will be your cold weather go-to! Designed with insulation and wind protection for cold days in the backcountry, but light enough for an everyday winter coat.
- Standard fit (we suggest sizing up if you intend to wear thick layers, such as a sweatshirt or sweater)
- Cozy, brushed chin guard lining
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Solid: 30D 45 G/M² 100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Shiny: 30D 49 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Metallic: 30D 62 G/M² 100% Polyester With DWR Finish
- Body insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Collar and side panel insulation: 150 G Heatseeker
- Average weight: 451 g (15.9 oz)
- Length from center back: 25"