With performance rated down to -40 °F the men's 1964 Premium T is a modern premium take on a classic winter-fighting boot. A waterproof construction combines with the versatile warmth of a removable felt liner. Thoughtful premium features include an upper built of rich supple full-grain waterproof leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber outsole.
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper with seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable 9mm recycled felt inner boot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- SOREL rated: -40 °F / -40 °C
- Shaft Height: 8.67 in.
- Heel Height: 0.375 in.
- Platform Height: 0.5 in.
- Measurements based on size 9