You don't need to be an quantum physicist to appreciate the airy ventilation and heightened protection of the Smith Quantum MIPS Helmet. Utilizing the Aerocore construction pioneered on Smith's Variance Helmet, the Quantum MIPS offers impressive ventilation and impact dispersion with its honeycomb-inspired Koroyd material. Improving upon the best-selling Variance Helmet, the Quantum MIPS features Exoskeleton zonal impact protection that reinforces the sides, which are prone to damaging impacts.
As you'd expect from a premium helmet, the MIPS liner increases protection in the case of an angled impact. This low-friction liner allows the helmet to rotate independently around your head in the event of an oblique impact, dissipating traumatic rotational forces. Keeping it fresh after a long season, the XT2 lining actively wicks perspiration while combating odor build-up. Removable Bombshell Earpads not only block oncoming wind and snow, but also accommodate Outdoor Tech audio systems for seamless listening and call taking (audio not included).
A total of 22 vents are precisely controlled by dual sliders, which open and close the front and back vents independently. This gives you the ability to actively control airflow through rapidly changing alpine conditions, regardless if you're riding springtime slush or chasing cold-smoke powder. Wrapping your head precisely, the Boa FS360 fit system offers both forward and lateral adjustment that eliminates pressure points. Its micro-adjustable feel means you'll be able to fine-tune the helmet's fit to your liking.
- Premium protection, stunning style, and comfort coalesce
- Aerocore construction with Koroyd for ventilated protection
- Exoskeleton zonal impact protection along the side panels
- MIPS low-friction liner dissipates rotational impact forces
- 22 total vents with dual regulator climate control
- XT2 lining provides wicks moisture and combats odor
- Boa FS360 fit system with forward and lateral adjustment
- Accommodates Outdoor Tech audio systems (not included)