Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
During hunts when rain and snow settle in the Sitka Incinerator Aerolite Jacket has you covered. It was designed to keep you warm and dry with the help of the GORE-TEX fabric along with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core. The articulated fit offers a full range of motion while the lightly brushed face cuts down on the noise in the treestand. Upgrade your hunts with the Sitka Incinerator Aerolite Jacket.
- Total weight: 42.5 oz.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with quiet, brushed polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross CoreTM technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s com- posed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Lightly brushed face stays quiet in a treestand
- Articulated fit for free range of motion while climbing into a treestand or drawing a bow
- Waterproof safety harness pass-through port lets you comfortably wear a harness under your jacket
- Internal cuffs seal in heat
- Zippered chest, hand and grunt tube pockets give you easy and secure access to your essentials while up in a tree
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Sitka so expensive?
A1: Sitka uses only the finest materials. Everything is made with a specific goal in mind. It needs to be durable and light to be able to do its job the best that it can. It needs to be able to conceal the hunter. And it needs to keep you warm if hunting in cold weather.
Q2: What did the difference between all these different patterns?”
A2: Each pattern is designed to hunt a different species of animal.
The Subalpine pattern is designed to hunt ungulates, such as elk and deer in vegetative terrain with foliage and shrubbery all around you. And is designed for engagement distances of 50 yards or less.
The Open Country pattern is designed for above tree line as well as wide open spaces at 100 yards or greater.
The Elevated II pattern is designed for hunting Whitetail deer from a tree stand.The hunter is in a tree stand in cold weather and is not moving so everything is insulated and warm and QUIET. All Elevated II products are designed to be as quiet as possible while allowing the hunter to draw their bow uninhibited.
The Waterfowl patterns in Marsh and Timber are designed for hunting...waterfowl. The marsh pattern is designed for marshy terrain as well as in reeds and dead grass. Whereas the Timber pattern is designed for hunting and flooded timber.
Q3: Does it really make a difference to invest in this clothing? I have less expensive camo that works good enough."
A3: The short answer is, "Yes." You get what you pay for. These patterns really do work better than their competitors. If you are willing to invest, you will be more comfortable, not fidgeting with ill fitting clothing, base layers can be worn for multiple uses if necessary thanks to Polygiene and the layering abilities make the whole system come together perfectly.