Pull double-duty for waterfowl season in the Grinder Hoody. It can be worn between a next-to-skin layer and a shell for core insulation or as a breathable, water and abrasion-resistant outer layer. The Grinder has become the go-to high-performance intermediate layer for duck guides and is an integral piece in a waterfowlers system.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Fabric: Water Repellent Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane).
- Stretch Thumb Loops: Easily remove layers without compromising the rest of your system.
- Heavyweight fleece insulation: Provides warmth in addition to being water-repellent in light rain.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.