Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
With ultra-quiet warmth, the Sitka Fanatic Jacket makes the perfect companion for your next hunt. It was created with the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric. The Fanatic Jacket features GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology to keep you protected when the wind starts to pick up while the PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation delivers on warmth by trapping body heat. Move silently with confidence in the Fanatic Jacket.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 46.2 oz. // Size L
- Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish.
- Face Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish.
- Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology and polyester micro-grid fleece knit interior.
- Torso Insulation: Mapped 120-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation.
- Sleeves Insulation: Mapped 80-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation.
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half.
- Intentionally designed pockets: Stow away critical whitetail accessories with ease.
- Front Zipper Pocket: Keep your essentials safe and accessible.
- Ultra-Quiet, Diagonal YKK® Vislon® Front Zip: Reduces noise when layering, plus ensures low-profile handmuff and handwarmer pockets are designed into jacket.
- Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port: Eliminates the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers.
- Body-Mapping In Sleeves: Enables optimal bow string clearance along left arm and reduced bulk in right draw arm elbow.
- Mapped burr-resistant textile on hem and seat: Helps prevent burr pickup in key areas.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
- Magnetic Stow Collar
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Sitka so expensive?
A1: Sitka uses only the finest materials. Everything is made with a specific goal in mind. It needs to be durable and light to be able to do its job the best that it can. It needs to be able to conceal the hunter. And it needs to keep you warm if hunting in cold weather.
Q2: What did the difference between all these different patterns?”
A2: Each pattern is designed to hunt a different species of animal.
The Subalpine pattern is designed to hunt ungulates, such as elk and deer in vegetative terrain with foliage and shrubbery all around you. And is designed for engagement distances of 50 yards or less.
The Open Country pattern is designed for above tree line as well as wide open spaces at 100 yards or greater.
The Elevated II pattern is designed for hunting Whitetail deer from a tree stand.The hunter is in a tree stand in cold weather and is not moving so everything is insulated and warm and QUIET. All Elevated II products are designed to be as quiet as possible while allowing the hunter to draw their bow uninhibited.
The Waterfowl patterns in Marsh and Timber are designed for hunting...waterfowl. The marsh pattern is designed for marshy terrain as well as in reeds and dead grass. Whereas the Timber pattern is designed for hunting and flooded timber.
Q3: Does it really make a difference to invest in this clothing? I have less expensive camo that works good enough."
A3: The short answer is, "Yes." You get what you pay for. These patterns really do work better than their competitors. If you are willing to invest, you will be more comfortable, not fidgeting with ill fitting clothing, base layers can be worn for multiple uses if necessary thanks to Polygiene and the layering abilities make the whole system come together perfectly.