Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The only GORE-TEX Waterfowl Wader. The versatile Sitka Delta Zip Waders can be worn across the gamut of waterfowl hunts and feature a completely waterproof YKK AQUASEAL® Zipper to allow for simple off-and-on. An updated boot designed by Lacrosse exclusively for the Delta Zip Wader is warm, durable and easily replaced. The shins and knees are reinforced with a rugged foam pad to endure years of abuse breaking ice and busting through the brush. Being 100% serviceable, the Delta Zip Wader is a game-changer for waterfowl hunters across all flyways, climates and conditions.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- Lacrosse Insulated Boots: Lightweight, warm and durable LaCrosse insulated boots add warmth and agility when trudging through the muck and are attached to the wader with advanced heat-activated technology for a strong and streamlined joint.
- Waterproof YKK AQUASEAL® Zipper: A durable and completely waterproof zipper allows for an easy on and off.
- Reinforced Knee and Shin Pads: The shins and knees are reinforced with a rugged foam pad to endure years of abuse breaking ice and busting through the brush.
- Adjustable No-Buckle Suspension: A streamlined suspension system eliminates cumbersome buckles and makes custom fitting lightweight and easy to use.
- Water-Resistant Zippered Storage Pockets: Two zippered storage pockets provide easy access to store essentials.
- High Handwarmer Pockets: High handwarmer pockets are positioned to shed water away from the pocket and provide easy access to keep hands warm and ready.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Sitka so expensive?
A1: Sitka uses only the finest materials. Everything is made with a specific goal in mind. It needs to be durable and light to be able to do its job the best that it can. It needs to be able to conceal the hunter. And it needs to keep you warm if hunting in cold weather.
Q2: What did the difference between all these different patterns?”
A2: Each pattern is designed to hunt a different species of animal.
The Subalpine pattern is designed to hunt ungulates, such as elk and deer in vegetative terrain with foliage and shrubbery all around you. And is designed for engagement distances of 50 yards or less.
The Open Country pattern is designed for above tree line as well as wide open spaces at 100 yards or greater.
The Elevated II pattern is designed for hunting Whitetail deer from a tree stand.The hunter is in a tree stand in cold weather and is not moving so everything is insulated and warm and QUIET. All Elevated II products are designed to be as quiet as possible while allowing the hunter to draw their bow uninhibited.
The Waterfowl patterns in Marsh and Timber are designed for hunting...waterfowl. The marsh pattern is designed for marshy terrain as well as in reeds and dead grass. Whereas the Timber pattern is designed for hunting and flooded timber.
Q3: Does it really make a difference to invest in this clothing? I have less expensive camo that works good enough."
A3: The short answer is, "Yes." You get what you pay for. These patterns really do work better than their competitors. If you are willing to invest, you will be more comfortable, not fidgeting with ill fitting clothing, base layers can be worn for multiple uses if necessary thanks to Polygiene and the layering abilities make the whole system come together perfectly.