Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Blizzard Bib Pant is Sitka's warmest Big Game bottom, ideal for extended exposure to the most extreme conditions. Paired with the Blizzard Parka, it locks you into a 3-layer GORE-TEX vault filled with the world's first water-repellent hybrid insulation to create a practical walking sleeping bag that's 100% waterproof.
- GORE-TEX Laminate and Primaloft Hybrid insulation
- Water-repellent hybrid insulation of 60% 650-fill power white duck down and 40% ultrafine Primaloft fibers
- 3/4 side zips allow for venting and easy on/off as conditions change
- Reinforced seat for extra protection when riding and hinkering down in rugged country
- Bib styling for added protection
- High seat back and suspenders keep the piece in place to seal out cold in any position
- Zippered hip pockets and quiet snap cargo pockets keep you organized
- Durable water repellent finish resist light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- Use a front load washing machine and a down specific detergent such as ReviveX Down Cleaner Concentrate
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed
- DO NOT bleach, dry clean, or iron
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about Sitka. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email (email@example.com), Chat or Call (877) 443-1951, Our experts are ready and we're happy to help!
Q1: Why is Sitka so expensive?
A1: Sitka uses only the finest materials. Everything is made with a specific goal in mind. It needs to be durable and light to be able to do its job the best that it can. It needs to be able to conceal the hunter. And it needs to keep you warm if hunting in cold weather.
Q2: What did the difference between all these different patterns?”
A2: Each pattern is designed to hunt a different species of animal.
The Subalpine pattern is designed to hunt ungulates, such as elk and deer in vegetative terrain with foliage and shrubbery all around you. And is designed for engagement distances of 50 yards or less.
The Open Country pattern is designed for above tree line as well as wide open spaces at 100 yards or greater.
The Elevated II pattern is designed for hunting Whitetail deer from a tree stand.The hunter is in a tree stand in cold weather and is not moving so everything is insulated and warm and QUIET. All Elevated II products are designed to be as quiet as possible while allowing the hunter to draw their bow uninhibited.
The Waterfowl patterns in Marsh and Timber are designed for hunting...waterfowl. The marsh pattern is designed for marshy terrain as well as in reeds and dead grass. Whereas the Timber pattern is designed for hunting and flooded timber.
Q3: Does it really make a difference to invest in this clothing? I have less expensive camo that works good enough."
A3: The short answer is, "Yes." You get what you pay for. These patterns really do work better than their competitors. If you are willing to invest, you will be more comfortable, not fidgeting with ill fitting clothing, base layers can be worn for multiple uses if necessary thanks to Polygiene and the layering abilities make the whole system come together perfectly.