Spring in the Rockies means baetis littered back eddies the off-key chorus of awakening cicadas and overtime for guides chasing hatches of playoff proportions. For fishing seasons without sleep Simms Guide long-sleeve shirt is a feature-rich river ally—always at the ready. Pro-inspired architecture stems from easy-wearing quick-drying nylon fabric kitted with UPF50 sun protection. When the heat flares stay fresh thanks to a vented mesh-lined back panel that amplifies airflow. Roll up sleeves lock them in place with button retainers and cast all day in comfort. And keep it simple smart and in-focus with fly box compatible chest pockets and a sunglasses cleaning chamois at the shirt's hem.
- Traditional fit
- Durable quick-dry wicking UPF50 nylon fabric
- Two pleated fly box compatible chest pockets with hook & loop closure; two hidden mesh backed zippered chest pockets; internal license pocket & accessory loop
- Vented mesh lined back panel wicks moisture & promotes air flow
- Roll-up sleeves with button retainers
- Sunglass cleaning chamois at hem
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric