Simms' new Challenger Tackle Bag is a clutter killer that puts wayward fishing gear in its proper place. A transparent zippered lid allows you see what's where while quick-stash tuck-away handles make for a more streamlined piece. Rugged architecture stems from a Teflon-coated nylon exterior combined with a water-resistant bottom. Additionally interior fold-down dividers conquer clutter. External stash zipper pockets increase capacity. And a detachable shoulder strap enhances carrying convenience. Available in two sizes: Large swallows up to eight 3700-size Plano tackle boxes; Small fits up to three.
- Transparent zipper lid allows view of interior; water-resistant bottom
- Interior fold-down dividers to sort gear
- External stash zipper pockets
- Quick-stash tuck away handles & detachable shoulder strap
- Large holds up to (8) 3700-size Plano tackle boxes; Small holds up to (3) 3700-size Plano tackle boxes
- Fabric Tech: 35% 420 Nylon Teflon Coated reflective dobby/ 40% TPU coated nylon tarpaulin/25% TPU transparent lid Approx
- Weight: 29.6 oz.
- Capacity: 24 L 1465 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 16 x 8.5