The Heatwave Soundtouch Zenith Gloves from Seirus Innovation is the first in the industry to feature a dual heating system in touchscreen control gloves. Soundtouch allows you to operate any touchscreen device without removing your gloves assuring the ultimate in convenience when using touchscreen devices. The Heatwave kinetic heat return system amplifies reflected heat through thermal reflective technology (up to 20% warmer) and kinetic energy (amplifies temperature 4 - 5 degrees). Features 300 g insulation DryHand waterproof / breathable insert Softshell Amara palm and one-handed wrist and cuff cinch they are guaranteed to be warmest driest most comfortable glove.
- 64% polyester / 20% nylon / 16% spandex shell
- 85% polyester / 15% polyurethane palm
- 100% polyester lining & insulation
- Soundtouch touchscreen pads
- The men's zenith glove uses patented technology from Seirus Innovation "HeatWave"
- HeatWave is an exclusive design that acts as a kinetic heat return system; dual stages keeping waves of heat in
- The kinetic lining amplieifes temperature inside the glove by 4 - 5 degrees; the reflective layer returns 20% more warmth than a normal glove
- The kinetic stage converts emitted energy into increased heat and the reflective stage reflects radiated heat back for more warmth
- One-handed wrist and cuff cinch ensures a snug and comfortable fit