There's a reason Saucony has kept the style around through so many seasons - although its improvements are subtle, the Triumph ISO 5 is back and better than ever. Revamped with more EVERUN technology than ever, the fifth-gen of this style is more responsive with smoother landings and stronger takeoffs. It's the ideal shoe when you need a bit of bounce and high cushioning and its breathable mesh keeps your feet cool and comfortable - your marathon miles are sure to fly by with the new and improved Triumph ISO 5.
- Full-length EVERUNTM construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed cradles your foot with a custom fit.
- Reflective elements on the heel
- 8mm offset leaves your body more balanced with every strike
- Category: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight (1/2 pair): 10 oz