We stand behind everything we sell, and we want you to be happy with your purchase.
Please review and follow the instructions below for a worry free return.
We are sorry to hear that the items you ordered did not work out for you. Please review our return instructions below for an easy return.
Items are eligible for a refund based on the date you received our item.
- Within 30 days: Full refund
- Within 30 - 60 days: Refund up to 70% of the items value.
- After 60 days: Not eligible for return
- Extended Holiday Returns: All orders placed between November 1 and December 31 are eligible for returns and exchanges through January 31, 2019.
Store credit for returns between 30-60 days is possible with prior approval. Call our customer service team for more information.
- Place the items back in the original manufacturers packaging.
- Place the items or shoe box in a shipping envelope, wrap in shipping paper or place in another container.
- Include the original manufacturers packaging and tags.
- Include the packing slip that came with the order, or a note with your name and order number.
- Using the carrier of your choice, mail the package to: Goodsports.com, 5039 Beckwith Blvd. #102 San Antonio, TX 78249
- We highly recommend that you insure and track the return shipment.
All items must be returned in the condition received to be eligible for a refund.
Footwear must be returned clean, and in the same condition it was received! Include all original packaging that came with the shoes, including the shoe box. Returns where the shoe box is wrapped in tape or has a shipping label directly affixed to it will receive a refund of 50-70% of the item’s price.
Shipping costs for the return are born by the customer. As a convenience to you, we do offer pre-paid labels through USPS. The cost of the label will be deducted from any refund. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please contact our Customer Service team prior to making your return.
Good Sports will provide a prepaid return label if the item is defective or if there was any mishandling on our part.
Return To Sender
Any items received as "Return to Sender" are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% to cover the cost of shipping.
What Can Be Returned
Items in new, unworn condition with all manufacturers tags and packaging.
What Can Not Be Returned
Undergarments, Swimwear, climbing gear & wearable monitors are not returnable due to health and safety rules.
Glasses and Goggles are not returnable without prior approval.
Items that are used,damaged, dirty, missing tags, missing original packaging, missing the shoe box, or past the return window.
Refunds are usually issued within 7 business days of receipt of the return
- Items returned in new condition with all mfg. packaging and tags are eligible for a full refund
- Refunds for items returned dirty, damaged or worn will be for 70% of the purchase price.
- Refunds for items returned without mfg packaging or tags will be for 50-70% of the purchase price.
- Refunds for shoes returned without shoe box or with shoe box taped shut will be for 50% of the purchase price.
- After 60 days items are not eligible for return without prior approval and then only for a partial store credit.
Quick & Easy
The quickest way to exchange an item is to place a new order for the item you want and then return the order you received to us for a refund.
This allows us to get your new item out to you quickly and make sure it does not sell to another customer! Once your return is received we will process it for a refund.
Send the order you received back to us. If you have the packing slip that came with your order, write the size, color, or new item you wish to exchange for. If you don't have the packing slip, just place a note with the exchange information plus your order number and name in the package
Once the return is received we will send out the requested exchange item if we still have it in stock. If not, a refund will be processed.
Make sure to follow the return instructions below no matter which option you choose.
WARRANTY & DEFECTS
If the item has a defect, due to a fault in the materials or workmanship, contact our Customer Service team. They will help facilitate a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
We also understand that sometimes gear doesn’t perform or fit to your liking. If you find yourself unsatisfied with an item, please contact our customer service department for warranty options.