Regina boots are handmade in Northern Italy where many of the best boot manufactures in the world are located.
- The Fur: these boots are constructed using the finest quality mink fur shaft and calfskin hair bottom with back lace.
- Insulation: Fully lined including the foot bed with a plush 100% Italian wool lining
- The Soles: These boots are made with a robust synthetic outsole with a nonskid profile which provides plenty of traction on ice and snow
- Height of the Boot: roughly 12 inches tall
- Top Opening: roughly 15 inches which allows you the option to wear your pants inside or outside the boot
- Leather Lace-up back
- Cold rated to -20 degrees Celsius so your feet will stay toasty and warm all winter long but are able to breath easily due to the use of only natural materials
- Waterproof Rating: Snow proof and Water-Resistant
- Because these boots are made with real fur there may be slight color variations from boot to boot.