Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The solargorilla tactical portable solar charger gives your powergorilla battery juice anywhere under the sun. It is also a viable charging option for netbooks under 40 watts and it can even charge virtually any 5V device from the USB output.
The solargorilla works via two PV (photovoltaic) solar panels which generate electric current when they are exposed to sunlight. This allows users the freedom to charge anywhere there is good, strong sunlight, as shown by the intensity of the green LED on the unit and the technically advanced panels ensure superb power and reliable performance - all housed in a tough outer casing.
This tactical version was designed with military and aid users in mind, in keeping with existing preferred colour schemes and camouflage techniques.
- Delivers superior solar performance with its technically advanced solar panels
- Compatible with iPhones, iPods, cellphones, smartphones, many laptops and more
- Built for long lasting performance
- Features a green LED indicator that indicates the strength of its charge
- Very low maintenance - simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth from time to time
- Includes assortment of accessories that will allow you to charge a vast variety of devices
- What's Included:
- 1 x SolarGorilla Tactical
- 1 x Gorillanut Tip Pack
- 1 x DC Extension cable
- 1 x USB-C to Micro USB Tip
- 1 x 1m USB to USB-C cable
- 1 x Female 12V socket
- 1 x Velcro strap
- 1 x Neoprene Case
Note: SolarGorilla is a charging option; it is primarily designed to be used in conjunction with the PowerGorilla via the L53D tip and may not work directly with some laptops over 40 watts. It relies on the UV intensity of the sun€”therefore, at certain times of the year it may not be suitable for use in the Northern Hemisphere, unless combined with the PowerGorilla. The SolarGorilla solar charger has been trialed successfully in the Southern Hemisphere by aid agencies, emergency services, the military, and adventure travellers, where power is a crucial element of their communications strategy.