The Point 6 Ski Pro Light OTC Sock uses targeted cushioning to stay light while offering plenty of protection. Terry loop cushioning at the shin and underneath the foot protect you where you need it. The sock maintains a thin light maneuverable body for all-season comfort. Wear it on days you need a little cushioning but don't want to get weighed down by anything thick and heavy.
- Compact-spun merino wool construction is soft and comfortable
- Terry loop cushioning in the shin and under the foot provides protection and warmth
- Non-Binding Welt Top Keeps sock up without being too tight around the leg.
- Deep Heel Pocket Creates anatomical fit around heel prevents slippage and movement around the heel.
- Ultra-Smooth Toe Seam No lumps or extra fabric to irritate the toes. Tapered toe box anatomically hugs the foot.
- Wool 62%
- Nylon 36%
- Spandex 2%