Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Summit Axe is performance-ready and was designed for classic mountaineering. It's lightweight and curved for the necessary clearance for climbing. Enhance your climbing experience with Summit Axe.
- Lightweight ice axe, but with enough weight in the head for good anchoring power
- Shaft ergonomics:
- the upper part of the shaft is curved to offer good clearance when climbing
- the lower part is straighter and guarantees efficient penetration in snow
- Pick and adze in hot-forged steel, ensuring solid anchoring:
- pick is thin (3 mm) and toothed at the tip, ensuring good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice
- pick is thicker in the middle to favor anchoring in soft snow
- teeth on upper part of pick strengthen the hold on the ice axe in piolet-rampe mode
- durable spike in stainless steel for very good penetration in hard snow and in piolet-canne mode
- High strength and practical aspects:
- very durable steel adze offers a comfortable support surface, and the design of the edges allows stairs to be carved efficiently
- tilted adze directs the axe correctly into the snow (piolet-canne usage)
- head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- high-quality aluminum shaft (7075 aluminum, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent protection
-handle is cut into the adze to create a better grip
- Ice axe compatible with LINKIN leash
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Material(s): heat-treated steel, aluminum 7075, stainless heat-treated steel
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA