Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Reverso is a lightweight multipurpose descender/belay device for use with one or two rope strands, allowing the second to be belayed from the anchor. The specific design of the rope channels facilitates smooth rope glide and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
- Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- Rope glides smoothly through the device
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device
- Can be used to belay a climber or to rappel on one or two rope strands
- Reverso mode allows the user to belay one or two seconding climbers with assisted braking
- Release hole allows the belayer to give slack to a seconding climber using just one carabiner
- Compact and ultra-lightweight
- Rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- Compatible with most dynamic rope diameters (single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm)
- Weight: 57 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Material(s): aluminum frame
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA