Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
Quark is a versatile ice axe designed for technical mountaineering and for ice climbing. Its balance and its ice pick allow solid placements on any type of ice. The TrigRest and GripRest handrests make it easy to handle and comfortable in any situation. They provide more efficient handle grip for difficult sections. Entirely modular, the Quark ice axe adapts easily to technical, varied terrain: snow couloirs, gullies, north faces, icefalls, and more.
- Shaft curved below the head and GripRest Quark handrest at the bottom of the shaft to protect the hands on ice climbs
- Shaft has a steel spike and is straight enough for use in piolet-canne mode
- Shaft is hydroformed for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft, for snow couloirs
- Over-molded, bi-material handle provides good grip while insulating from the cold
- TrigRest Quark and GripRest Quark handrests strengthen the grip on difficult sections
- Efficient placement on any type of ice
- Ice pick is tapered at the tip (3.3 mm) and versatile across all terrain: snow, ice, and mixed
- Compatible with Masselotte weights to modify the balance and improve the inertia of the ice axe
- Entirely modular head allows the technical aspects of the ice axe to be adjusted
- Compatible with Petzl accessories: Pur'Ice, Mini Marteau, Masselottes
- TrigRest Quark handrest is height adjustable without tools
- GripRest Quark folds in easily for planting the ice axe in snow
- Connection hole is compatible with V-LINK elasticated loss-prevention webbing
- Only 465 g, not including accessories