Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Pro Traxion progress capture pulley was designed by Petzl to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use.
- Allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- Lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- May be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- For ropes with diameters between 8€“13 mm
- Weight: 265g
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working load: 5 kN
- Per rope: 2.5 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 25kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
- Material(s): aluminum stainless steel nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 567 NFPA 1983 Technical Use