Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Only $6.99 - add to order
We'll wrap the order for you, ship it carefully in another container, and all you have to do is get it to its rightful recipient.
Items will be neatly wrapped in tissue, placed in kraft box, and decorated with twine ribbon.
Holiday Returns: Just return the item to us so we recieve by 02/01/2021.
The PIRANA descender offers multiple braking options and can be installed on the rope without removing it from the harness. Designed for use with canyoning descent techniques.
- Three different braking positions to select from before beginning a descent
- Two extra friction spurs allow friction to be varied during descent
- A carabiner with a cross section of around 12 mm (e.g. Am'D) provides a tight fit in the small hole, creating a "rigid" carabiner / descender unit
- Stays attached to the harness during rope insertion, to help prevent loss
- Reduces the risk of leverage on the carabiner gate due to poor positioning
- The PIRANA helps prevent the formation of a lark's head hitch around the body and reduces rope twisting, without decreasing braking friction