Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The I’D Descender Belay Device is primarily designed for technical rescue. It has an ergonomic handle that allows comfortable descent control. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error. The AUTO-LOCK system allows users to position themselves without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device. Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle. The safety gate allows the rope to be installed with the device remaining connected to the harness. It is compatible with 12.5 to 13 mm ropes and allows handling of loads up to 280 kg.
- The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone
- Descending a heavy load up to 280 kg
- Rope compatibility: 12.5 to 13 mm in diameter
- Safety gate on the moving side plate allows the rope to be installed easily while the device remains connected to the harness
- Easy rope installation, thanks to the rope guide and markings
- Anti-error catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope
- ergonomic handle allows the rope to be released and enables comfortable control of the descent. Two possible descent modes: on the side plate or in the V-shaped friction channel
- The anti-panic function automatically stops the descent if the user pulls too hard on the handle
- Allows smooth movement along inclined or horizontal terrain
- AUTO-LOCK system allows users to position themselves without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device: as soon as the user releases the handle, the rope is automatically locked in the device. The automatic return system on the handle limits the risk of the device getting accidentally snagged
- Handle automatically switches to storage position when the rope is removed from the device, reducing the risk of accidental snagging when the descender is carried on the harness