Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
It is certified to U.S., European, and Russian standards.
- Arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- Works on vertical or angled rope
- Locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall€”in case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward
- Moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- Connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- Can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations