Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Only $6.99 - add to order
We'll wrap the order for you, ship it carefully in another container, and all you have to do is get it to its rightful recipient.
Items will be neatly wrapped in tissue, placed in kraft box, and decorated with twine ribbon.
Holiday Returns: Just return the item to us so we recieve by 02/01/2021.
This Ange Finesse quickdraw is equipped with the new Ange S carabiner. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make these carabiners ultra-light and optimize their strength-to-weight ratio. They are also extremely durable as are the new Finesse Dyneema slings. Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the String S to correctly position the rope end carabiner for clipping and to protect the webbing from abrasion. This version specializes in weight reduction: 17 cm quickdraw with Ange S on top and bottom (M57D 17)€”best balance of weight and functionality.
- Ultra-light wire gate ANGE S carabiners:
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
- The unique H-profile of the carabiner allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The indent on the bottom of the carabiner helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- The FINESSE 10 mm wide Dyneema sling offers an excellent weight to strength ratio
- The STRING S holds the rope end carabiner in place and helps protect the webbing from abrasion
- Length of sling: 17 cm
- Materials: aluminum carabiners Dyneema slings with nylon stitching
- ANGE S breaking strength:
- major axis: 20 kN
- minor axis: 7 kN
- open gate: 9 kN
- gate opening: 23 mm
- Capacity: 21 mm
- Sling: 22 kN
- Carabiner certifications: CE EN 12275 type B UIAA
- Webbing certifications: CE EN 566 UIAA
- Weight: 66 g