There's hot and humid rain frigid freezing drizzle and myriad forms of deluge in between — while experts agree that differences exist at its heart wet remains wet. Stay dry in our Stretch Rainshadow Jacket: it offers lightweight packable streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof & breathable 2.5 layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Light supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof / breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmetcompatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer 2.2 oz. 30 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof & breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 294 g / 10.4 oz.