An easy-wearing bulk-free vest that thrives as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
This is a Fair Trade Certified™ sewing product; Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- Regular fit
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- 10 oz. 100% polyester knitted fleece