Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting extremely compressible 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed never live-plucked) is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that's tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Variegated channel construction creates a thin thermally efficient silhouette that uses less down to trap your heat; the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell and stuffs into the left handwarmer pocket to create a travel pillow. With two zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Regular fit
- Ultra lightweight Pertex Quantum shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed never live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have zipper garages; vest self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85 oz. 15 denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed never live-plucked)
- Fabric is bluesign approved