Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket - Men's
Availability: ut of stock
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on most orders over $99 - only $6.99 otherwise*
SUPER FASTSame day shipping on orders placed before 2 pm cst!
Need Help? Email us - or - Call 877 443-1951
So light. So warm. The Ultralight Down Jacket combines 800-fill-power Traceable Down also with a superlight 15 denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® shell for a lightweight toasty warm down jacket.
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill power Traceable Down (goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked as certified by NSF an independent third party)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop as well as into the left handwarmer pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85 oz. 15 denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Ask Your Question