The Ultralight Black Hole® Pack 20L weighs less than your cup of morning coffee yet provides burly protection for all your gear whether you’re on the trail, the train or making your way through a cold drizzle. Made from 100% recycled nylon, this pack is perfect for you and for the environment. The main compartment opens and closes with a single-pull drawcord and has plenty of room for snacks and a light outer layer while the zippered stash pocket on the side is perfect for daily essentials.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The easy-access top-loading design (with a drawcord closure) makes packing and unpacking your gear quick and easy; a zippered stash pocket holds the day’s small essentials
- The exterior micro daisy chain provides myriad lashing options for extra gear like a helmet, yoga pad or rain shell
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort; the sternum strap adjusts to accommodate layering
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- Average weight: 310 g (10.93 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved