Patagonia made their Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack from an extremely durable yet tough fabric so you could carry your essentials wherever you go, from the city to the backcountry and beyond. The main compartment features a key clip and security pocket so you can stash items such as keys, handheld electronics, or your wallet. The soft, flexible webbing belt allows you to wear the pack comfortable all day long, and is highly adjustable so you can wear it around your waist or across your chest like a bandolier. Don't need it at the moment? No problemthe Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack stuffs inside its front security pocket, so you can keep it in your pocket, glovebox, or backpack until you need it again.
- Lightweight, durable recycled nylon ripstop body
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket
- Security pocket doubles as stuffsack for hip pack
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or chest
- 2.4 oz. 70 denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop body treated with silicone face coating and polyurethane back coating
- 3.3 oz. 200 denier 100% recycled polyester lining with polyurethane coating and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- bluesign-approved body fabric
- 100 g / 3.5 oz.
- 1 L capacity