This versatile 3-in-1 parka with city smarts has a shell made of durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a removable, adjustable hood; warm zip-out jacket insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Regular Fit
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant shell is made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket is made of 100% polyester insulated with 100% Traceable Down.
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Full-zip parka with two-way, waterproof, PU-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; two exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered handwarmers pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; one exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered left-chest pocket; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Down Sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; two zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; one zippered, interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket shell/lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket insulation: 100% Traceable Down. Shell lining fabric is bluesign® approved