The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers — and they do it with breathability and zero excess. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon ripstop (now 100% recycled) with a waterproof & breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband articulated knees and water-resistant side zips that extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots while doubling as vents. With two zippered pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket with carabiner clip-in loop) and partially elasticized cuffs that adjust with a snap-tab closure.
- 2.5-layer waterproof & breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered pockets have mesh pocket bags storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted DWR-treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer 2.9 oz. 50 denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof & breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 283 g / 10 oz.