When you're fishing from sunrise to sunset in blistering tropical flats you don't want to be reapplying sunscreen every 15 minutes. Throw on the Patagonia Sunshade Technical Hooded Shirt instead and get the same sun protection with airy, ultralight comfort. Designed for long days of fishing in sunny and exposed conditions, this technical hoodie is made from a lightweight, partially-recycled polyester material that protects you from harsh UV rays without making you overheat in hot and humid weather. It's got an oversized hood that's designed to fit over your favorite fishing hat for additional shade and protection, and also features thumbhole loops that protect the backs of your hands during endless casts.
- Made from lightweight, quick-drying 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Features Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Generous hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap for additional protection
- Left chest pocket with vertical zip closure
- Durable plastic zipper that won’t corrode in wet environments
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of the hands