With a four-way stretch fabric, Stonycroft Jeans have the all-day comfort and forgiving flex to make them exceptional everyday pants for travel, work or just hanging around the home front. Made of a soft, forgiving blend of nylon and spandex, they have a durable water repellent finish to shed moisture and spills while providing 40 UPF sun protection to shelter your skin. Patagonia designed the Stonycrofts with a 5-pocket jean styling that includes two handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip, and two rear pockets. The edges of each pocket are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish. Other details include a zip fly, an antique-nickel shank-button closure, and antique-nickel piton rivets along with double-needle belt loops for durability.
- 95% nylon (67% recycled) / 5% spandex
- Four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and 40 UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified sewing means that the people who made these pants earned a premium for their labor